- Skid Steer Attachments
- Brush Mowers for Skid Steers
- Bradco New FD60 Forestery Disk Mulcher For High Flow Skid Steers, Order Now
The FD60 High-Flow Disk Mulcher maximizes up-time, minimizes service intervals, and can withstand aggressive use in a variety of conditions. The FD60 was designed as a solution to common issues of jamming and unpredictability that other forestry disk mulchers face.
Forestry disk mulcher skid steer attachments are used for forestry applications because they combine felling trees, mulching them, and stump-grinding into one fast process. This product is equipped with Paladin’s MulchPower GaugeTM, allowing operators to see when maximum rotational energy is stored in the disk so they can take down trees with full strength, as well as many other features to increase tool life and productivity.
Maximizes productivity and up-time:
- Designed to reduce jamming
- Ultra-efficient drive system with fast start
- MulchPowerTM Gauge for maximum energy
Minimizes service time and costs:
- Bearing housing never needs to be greased
- Debris shovel keeps teeth out of the dirt
- Debris shovel guides material for processing
- High-quality QUADCO teeth are interchangeable, allowing for simple service and rotation
Flexible for many forestry applications:
- Fells trees up to 14 inches
- Processes up to 8 inches
- Stump grinds to grade
- Controls debris projection with adjustable deflector
- Dual-function push bar pulls trees in on the right side while grabbing to manipulate trees on the left side
Overall Height 40"
Overall width 76"
Overall length 76"
Weight 2217 Lbs